Museum photography is a complex process.
Every single image of an artifact has to meet high digital standards.
It always begins with detailed plan like thinking through light schemes and studio arrangements but the most important thing is to transmit the true shape, texture and color of an object through the camera.
- Rostov Kremlin State Museum, Rostov
- State Museum of Far East History, Vladivostok
- Vladivostok Fortress State Museum, Vladivostok
Following services are available:
- museum/object photography that meets highest standards;
- unlimited image resolution;
- museum photography consulting.
High resolution digital image of an artefact:
15.000 x 8.200 pixels